Product Fact Sheet*
Eating is just the first step in providing the nutrients your body requires daily. Breaking food down into usable form necessitates the presence of digestive enzymes.
Enzymes have the capacity to process food at an amazing rate, making digestion infinitely more efficient and helping to conserve energy—and your health! Refined foods and overcooked foods contain minimal, if any, enzymes.
HOW IT WORKS
Digestive enzymes bind with food particles to
enhance the reactions necessary to turn solid foods
into liquid solutions of nutrients to be absorbed in the
intestinal tract and used by our cells. Proactazyme is a unique general-purpose, food-enzyme supplement
to assist in the everyday digestion of most food types. It
contains plant-sourced enzymes in a digestion-enhancing
- Aids in the breakdown of most types of food.
- Improves digestion.
- Activates needed vitamins that would otherwise be wasted.
- Helps your body extract the minerals it needs.
- Is well-suited for vegetarians.
- Supports digestion of a high-starch or-sugar diet.
Traditional use suggests the efficacy of amylase and other carbohydrate-digesting enzymes for relief of occasional indigestion caused by fermentation of undigested carbohydrates. Additionally, animal studies have shown the ability of supplemental lipase to increase enzyme activity. Proteolytic enzymes have been widely used and studied in Europe for their health benefits and in the digestion of proteins. They are also reported to reduce viscosity of mucus and support arterial and joint health.
NATURE'S SUNSHINE ADVANTAGE
NSP Proactazyme is a balanced enzyme supplement that contains the most important enzymes to help you maximize the nutritional value in the foods you eat. Its unique blend of digestion-enhancing herbs work synergistically with the enzymes to help eliminate symptoms of poor digestion. Proactazyme’s special blend of protease enzymes is formulated to digest proteins at various pH levels ranging from 3.0 to 6.0.
Proactazyme contains 10 powerful enzymes in an base of caraway, dandelion, fennel, gentian and ginger to help your digestive system function at optimal levels.
• Amylase hydrolyzes the bonds in starch.
• Glucoamylase ensures the breakdown of maltose into
• Lipase breaks down fats into fatty acids and glycerin.
• Cellulase and hemicellulase break down components of
plant cell walls, which include complex carbohydrates
that humans cannot digest and which may interfere with
• Invertase changes sucrose into glucose for energy.
• Malt diastase augments the breakdown of starches.
• Alpha galactosidase hydrolyzes sugars found in certain
• Protease blend breaks down proteins.
• Peptidase helps break down proteins into amino acid.
Take 1 or 2 capsules with, or between, meals daily.
Order Nature's Sunshine Proactazyme
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.